Spine Disability and on HUD

Find how to get help with rent
Julie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Spine Disability and on HUD

Post by Julie »

Good afternoon. My name is Lea, I have a spine disability on SSI, also with a HUD voucher, which should make me a good candidate for a secure residence for the rest of my life. I am inquiring if you know of how one might get assistance with a rental deposit? I can be reached at this e-mail. I live in a mobile home with bad reception. I thank you for any assistance you might know of. Kind regards Lea
Billy Bush

Re: Spine Disability and on HUD

Post by Billy Bush »

I'm disabled for a train injury when I hurt my spine. I have a spinal cord injury that has left me unable to work at all. I'm confounded to my bed in my HUD home. My sister lives with me and she cleans homes to help with the bills. I get a retirement from the government and we need help with are cooling bills and rent on the HUD home. I can't feel most of my skin and when it gets warmer during the day I need to get cool to help me feel better and seeing that I live in Florida my cooling bills are year around. Thank you for your time. Carrie
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spine Disability and on HUD

Post by Admin »

That is good you have a HUD home. But there are also other resources you can try. Also if you hurt your spine and lack mobility/are in HUD, look for homecare. Learn more on HUD programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ment_.html
Billy Bush wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:18 am I'm disabled for a train injury when I hurt my spine. I have a spinal cord injury that has left me unable to work at all. I'm confounded to my bed in my HUD home. My sister lives with me and she cleans homes to help with the bills.