Georgia housing wait list

Find how to get help with rent
Bellicheck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Georgia housing wait list

Post by Bellicheck »

Hello, I live in Bulloch County Georgia and I and my mom are going to be homeless this month and need money. We both are disabled and receive social security disability but have no money to move on and no place to go because all the sub. Housing here has a waiting list. Please provide me either the phone number email or application for us to help thanks so much.
Beningfield
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Georgia housing wait list

Post by Beningfield »

I am needing a onetime rent assistance of $475.00 for our of our address of Trenton, GA, 30752. Or getting on the housing wait list.
I am just now able to go back to work after having to stop working after becoming seriously ill and having to have emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder and a cellulitis infection. So I was not able to work until now. I had some monies saved up that covered my rent and utilities up until this month. I was able to pay my utilities but not the rent. My fiancé is unable to work because the doctors will not allow him to do so because he has a tumor in his brain that is causing him to have daily seizures, blind spells, and right side paralysis. The doctor is trying to help him get his disability because he and the neurologist don't believe he should work. I also moved my mother in with me last year because she was homeless (as we was also on the wait list in GA) and she cannot work because she is disabled. I hate having to ask for assistance however it isn’t just myself that is living there. I have started back to work doing in home health care. I won't receive my first check until two weeks from now and by that time I'll be 30 days late in my rent and I've never been 30 days late with rent ever. I would greatly appreciate any help getting moved up the Georgia section 8 HUD housing wait list. Thank you.