Homeless Living out of a U Haul

Find how to get help with rent
Foley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless Living out of a U Haul

Post by Foley »

My daughters and I have been homeless for 3 Days leaving out of the U-Haul that I rented to pack her house up. I have no financial means. I'm currently disabled from a car accident that I was innocent by standard in.
I filed with disability and I also probably tools of violence and it was back in March when my accident first happened and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I'm currently just got evicted from our home that we've been in for eight and a half years and I am in my U Haul. I lost my HUD due to being put in the hospital for my second and third surgery. I cannot work and won't be released for work for my doctor for a while. I'm only 30 years old. My daughters are 12 and 8 can you please help me get this apartment that I found and get back on my feet financially, thank you God bless
Double Chin

Re: Homeless Living out of a U Haul

Post by Double Chin »

Good Morning,I am writing on behalf of my sister-in-law Sheila to inquire if there are programs that may help her with a portion of her rent, otherwise she will be homeless living in a U Hual.Her rent for the next year will be $690 a month which is almost 3/4 of her monthly Social Security ($1074). She lives at Kellogg Woods Cove in Kentwood, Michigan and we are wondering if there is a program that would help in covering a portion of her monthly rent or get her a U Haul?
Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you.
Annette
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Homeless Living out of a U Haul

Post by Admin »

If you are homeless, and living in an U-Haul, that should be enough to qualify you for help. As the federal government HPRP has conditions to qualify - and that will meet them for you. But also look into taking a shelter for short term housing. Learn more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... nd_ra.html