Laid off an facing eviction

Find how to get help with rent
CharlestonS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Laid off an facing eviction

Post by CharlestonS »

Hello I am a single mother of 3 kids. I was currently laid off of my job and im facing being evicted. I have been approved for unemployment but need help getting this month rent paid please. The unemployment will take some time before it starts to pay out.
Spacey

Re: Laid off an facing eviction

Post by Spacey »

To whom it may concern,
I received 3 days notice yesterday from landlord. I would like to find out how to apply before we get evicted. Right now we only have $450.00. Our rent is $798 and the late fees is $100. We are received food stamp program. Please help.
ParkerP

Post by ParkerP »

I need help paying my rent for the month of August and September and my electric bill. We live in Oxnard California. After losing our jobs, my husband and I attend school from fall to spring, and with our FASA you are only allowed to take 3 terms. We took summer off because my husband was offered a job with his father. A long story short his father got married and he decided to stay home with his wife and told us its time we helped our self. We have been helping his father raise his kids for the last 6 years and they have all been in and out of jail and we still continued to help and proved them so they were able to get back on there feet. When his father asked for my husbands help this summer we turned down other opportunity and that way we could again help his father. When he got married he forgot about us and now we are in trouble and we are afraid we will lose our apartment. School starts at the end of September and then we will be ok but for these next two months we really need some help. Thanks you.
L Nolan

Post by L Nolan »

Hello,
I have received an eviction notice from my landlord and I need help to stop the eviction or pay my rent I have been put on disability for the whole month of July and august so I behind on my rent, if there is anything you can do for me to help this matter please contact me asap. I have until Sunday to come up with some money.
Hondat

Post by Hondat »

I am a resident of Prince George's Maryland. I am being evicted from my apartment. Please contact me immediately be email and phone with organizations that will assist me financial with maintaining my apartment or assist me with moving out. if it is only two or three hundred dollars. for moving men, storage and food. I may not have access to the internet. I am searching for any kind of help. I read several internet ads, offering assistance for disable Maryland, when I call there is no help. Please do you best to assist me with some kind of assistance. Yours truly
C Jones

Post by C Jones »

I have two sons and a daughter, and live in a one bedroom in Tacoma of Washington. I just got a three day pay or vacate about a week or so ago and I believe they have already begun the eviction process. My rent is 550 per month but I am hunting for work and my TANF benefits don't quite cover the whole rent. I have been living here since August 2009 going on three years now and I need some help with paying my rent. Past due balance and 70 dollar late fee if at all possible please feel free to contact me via email as shown above.
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

I was laid off from work 10/31/12. I applied for unemployment but they are 2 months behind. I live in a studio apartment with my grown daughter unemployed & grown grandson soon to be a college student. We have no cash for Christmas & are barely getting by. Rent is due 3/3/13 & I don't know how this will be paid if I don't receive anything from SSI. Could you please help?? Thank you!
Crisis

Post by Crisis »

Hello I am 26 years old. I have a twenty month old and recently a one month old. During the past six weeks the money I had saved to pay rent had to be spent to feed my babies, myself and keep electricity. I do not make enough money to be eligible for disability money while out of work and lost my food stamp case. We will be evicted in this coming month and there is no way I can make the amount needed. I have just been cleared to return to work but have nowhere near the amount of hours I need to come up with both December and January's late rent. I have no family or anywhere else to go with my children in these cold winter months they will not survive living outside. I’m asking for life of my children and desperation that if you can help in any way at all please. God bless.
P Palmer

Post by P Palmer »

I live in Hawthorne California and I was laid off from work on 11-25-2013 and right now I have no money to pay by bills and have received 3 day notice to pay or quit from my apartment manager. They sent this because I don't have the money to pay my rent which is $855 this month and it is going up to $895 come June 1st. I really do need the help so please contact me via email or phone. I don't have anywhere else to go.......
Red Smith

Post by Red Smith »

I really need help with my rent. I am a few months behind, I just received an eviction notice yesterday after I was laid off months ago. My rent is $695 a month and a 50$ late fee. I been losing hours from my job. I am 3 months behind. Can you please help me?
Coastal

Post by Coastal »

We are laid off and facing eviction within the next week. We need deposit & possibly 1st month rent assistance.
My husband was recently put on SSDI and unable to work after being laid off. 
Workman’s Comp didn't even cover the rent let alone car etc..  
Our phones just got disconnected.  
We've never been this bad off & we are scared.  
Scarlett Bloom

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

To whom it may concern, I'm in a very rough spot as I was laid off from my job. I'm facing eviction and would greatly appreciate assistance. I'm devastated and at a loss. I will explain everything upon speaking to someone in details. I've attached the seriousness of the matter to this email. I can be reached after 10am this Monday September 10th as I'll be in class from 8am to 10am and I go back to class from 6pm to 8pm. I live in West Chester paPA19380.  Much Appreciation Amber Martinez