Living on the streets

Find how to get help with rent
AsianGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living on the streets

Post by AsianGirl »

I'm 5 months pregnant and in an abusive situation with the father (who I also have a 3 year old son with). In total I have 3 children (two girls and a boy). My mother and I are having issues and I was kicked out and I am on the streets. I have slept in parks, at random peoples homes. My last option was to stay with my children's father which turned abusive. He took advantage of the fact I had no where else to go. I Left there with no where to go, now I'm back on the streets again.
ETFedge

Re: Living on the streets

Post by ETFedge »

Hi, my name is Donna, and I'm homeless, living on the streets of Hemet, CA.  I'm a 59 year old mom who's been wandering these Hemet streets over 3 years. My health is fading, and I'm losing hope for ever having a home. Where my kids, can come visit me, and grandbabies. I've got a liver transplant, high blood pressure, co nested heart failure, respiratory failure, rheumatoid arthritis throughout my back, and recently developed a horrible mutilation behavior that's scarring my skin bad due to the very recent loss of my 36 year old son being killed on December 27,2020. I'm not dealing nor able to accept any of the horrific trauma about losing my son. I'm like in and out of reality I can't believe he's gone. I need to relax in my own home which I have found and would love to live there. I don't have any resources for the security and down for it. It about. I need help been asking for assistance for past years and I never get anywhere.  Maybe, with your company and support, I can find help finally. Please help me stop from needing to live on the streets. Donna
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Living on the streets

Post by Admin »

If you are living on the streets, you need a safe place to live. Try a free homeless shelter.
They can give you a bed, meal, guidance, support, and love.
ETFedge wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 am Hi, my name is Donna, and I'm homeless, living on the streets of Hemet, CA.  I'm a 59 year old mom who's been wandering these Hemet streets over 3 years. My health is fading, and I'm losing hope for ever having a home. Where my kids, can come visit me, and grandbabies. I've got a liver transplant, high blood pressure, co nested heart failure, respiratory failure, rheumatoid arthritis throughout my back, and recently developed a horrible mutilation behavior that's scarring my skin bad due to the very recent loss of my 36 year old son being killed on December 27,2020. I'm not dealing nor able to accept any of the horrific trauma about losing my son. I'm like in and out of reality I can't believe he's gone. I need to relax in my own home which I have found and would love to live there. I don't have any resources for the security and down for it. It about. I need help been asking for assistance for past years and I never get anywhere.  Maybe, with your company and support, I can find help finally. Please help me stop from needing to live on the streets. Donna