Louisville Kentucky rent assistance

Find how to get help with rent
gjbake02
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Louisville Kentucky rent assistance

Post by gjbake02 »

Hello my name is Gwen and I do have a job but my husband has just been let go from his job I have three children and we need help to catch up on our rent I can maintain it but where we got behind I don't know how to catch up I live in Louisville Kentucky and I here that there is help for people that do have jobs but where is the help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Louisville Kentucky rent assistance

Post by Admin »

gjbake02 wrote:Hello my name is Gwen and I do have a job but my husband has just been let go from his job I have three children and we need help to catch up on our rent I can maintain it but where we got behind I don't know how to catch up I live in Louisville Kentucky and I here that there is help for people that do have jobs but where is the help

This site lists and will link to a variety of rent programs in Kentucky and other palces, including charities, local government plans and programs, and even fed help. Good news is that there is a ton of rent help out there. You just need to use it.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... grams.html
Sayers

Post by Sayers »

Hello, I recently got evicted, I’ve really been struggling to pay my rent after my mom passed away I lost a big part of my income. I really need some help. I live in Louisville. I recently got evicted from my home. I have nowhere else to go. With my two children I try to work as much as I can but it's very limited since I've had a heart attack I am in between getting my meds and paying my rent. Thank you please respond as quickly as possible thank you. God blesses
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Two kids with no income or housing is a rough spot. Seeing the email requests we get the vast majority are from single parents, and mostly single moms. Maybe an agency in Jefferson County can help you, and find help with rent in Louisville.