Places only help with rent one time per year

Find how to get help with rent
MrsJasnen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places only help with rent one time per year

Post by MrsJasnen »

I AM TRYING TO GET ASSISTANTS FOR RENT. I LIVE IN THE WHARTON COUNTY AREA. THERE ARE PLACES FOR ASSISTANCE BUT SOME OF THESE PLACES ONLY CAN HELP YOU ONCE A YEAR. ONE CHURCH HAS HELPED ME WITH A LIGHT BILL BUT THEY TELL ME I CANT GET ANY MORE ASSISTANCE UNTIL NEXT YEAR. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE WITH INCOME COMING IN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING PART TIME DOING HOME HEALTH. BUT OFF AND ON. IF YOU CAN SEND SOME INFO I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Places only help with rent one time per year

Post by Admin »

What do you expect? Even getting money once per year is more than a charity, church, government, etc needs to do. The fact they help at all you should be grateful for. Your comment is entitled. Regardless, try the Galveston County community action agency.
MrsJasnen wrote:I AM TRYING TO GET ASSISTANTS FOR RENT. I LIVE IN THE WHARTON COUNTY AREA. THERE ARE PLACES FOR ASSISTANCE BUT SOME OF THESE PLACES ONLY CAN HELP YOU ONCE A YEAR. ONE CHURCH HAS HELPED ME WITH A LIGHT BILL BUT THEY TELL ME I CANT GET ANY MORE ASSISTANCE UNTIL NEXT YEAR. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP? MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE WITH INCOME COMING IN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING PART TIME DOING HOME HEALTH. BUT OFF AND ON. IF YOU CAN SEND SOME INFO I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.