Housing for patient with degenerative disease

Find how to get help with rent
Ranson1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for patient with degenerative disease

Post by Ranson1 »

Hello. How are you? I'm disabled. I have a degenerated disc disease, Chronic pain, and Arthritis in both knees and am diagnosed with motor neuropathy (nerve damage). I have 2 kids for which I will give anything to them, but my health prevents this. I been trying for the last four months trying to get help with being in a home that I could be comfortable in to accommodate me and my kids and my medical conditions.
Here in my city they all mention a section 8 voucher but its been closed. But it’s also odd that they don't have anything for non-elderly with disability throughout my search. I been so stressed I my doctor upped my dosage on my antidepressants.
Now I understand that they are apartments and they are hard to find as well. Now they tell me I'm not making 3× the rent needed to lease one apartment. Then the complex took my application fee and then told me that then refuse to give the home to me.
I'm on a fixed income and was only awarded $1200 from disability. I have tried all over to improving my credit score. Hopefully I can get a peace of mind to begin working on my credit score. I not asking for a hand out just a place I can call home and begin to get back on focusing on my health. I now reside with my Mom but it is very hard. It is difficult living on the second floor. If there is a place out there, may you please help me? Thank you for this opportunity. Happy holidays.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for patient with degenerative disease

Post by Admin »

We do have info on the site about housing for the disabled, and since you have a degenerative disease seems like that would qualify you. But of course other criteria need to be met too. We also have extensive info on the website about repair credit, as it is so important these days for jobs, housing, and countless other reasons. Find all the details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sable.html
Ranson1 wrote:Hello. How are you? I'm disabled. I have a degenerated disc disease, Chronic pain, and Arthritis in both knees and am diagnosed with motor neuropathy (nerve damage). I have 2 kids for which I will give anything to them, but my health prevents this. I been trying for the last four months trying to get help with being in a home that I could be comfortable in to accommodate me and my kids and my medical conditions.
Here in my city they all mention a section 8 voucher but its been closed. But it’s also odd that they don't have anything for non-elderly with disability throughout my search. I been so stressed I my doctor upped my dosage on my antidepressants.
Now I understand that they are apartments and they are hard to find as well. Now they tell me I'm not making 3× the rent needed to lease one apartment. Then the complex took my application fee and then told me that then refuse to give the home to me.
I'm on a fixed income and was only awarded $1200 from disability. I have tried all over to improving my credit score. Hopefully I can get a peace of mind to begin working on my credit score. I not asking for a hand out just a place I can call home and begin to get back on focusing on my health. I now reside with my Mom but it is very hard. It is difficult living on the second floor. If there is a place out there, may you please help me? Thank you for this opportunity. Happy holidays.