Foreclosure and housing help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
merk1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Foreclosure and housing help

Post by merk1 »

I LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND FATHER OF MY KIDS,I GOT HIM FOR CHILD SUPPORT MAYBE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO THEY NOW ARE CHARGING HIM FOR HIS KIDS AND TWO THAT ARE NOT HIS THEY GOT HIM FOR 1200 DOLLARS AND PUT A LEAN OR HOLD ON HIS SAVINGS ACCOUNT OF 8000 $HIS LIFE SAVINGS THAT WE NEEDED TO PAY OFF ARE HOUSE BY THE END OF SEP WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WE NOW. THEY ARE GOING TO FORECLOSE ON US. HAVE SOME ONE TO LEND US MONEY BUT HAVE NO WAY TO PAY ANY OF ARE BILLS I HAVE 4 KIDS ONE WITH CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE WE CANT GO OUT IN THE STREETS IT TO HOT TO HAVE NO COOLING SYSTEM PLEASE HELP ME SO WE STOP A FORECLOSURE THIS MONTH IM GOING TO SCHOOL AND HOPEFULLY BE IN A BETTER PLACE NEXT YEAR I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
cat1

Re: Foreclosure and housing help

Post by cat1 »

Are there any programs or private lenders to assist the unemployed with a HELOC that is pursuing the foreclosure faster than the 1st lienholder? I think it is not right that I can face a foreclosure just because a little behind on my 2nd mortgage. After all, the amount owed on that loan is much smaller than the first. My HELOC lender is Chase and they have indicated they would take a settlement of $50,000 or so on a $200K loan. Thanks for any help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

before they foreclosure, try this resource for information on various foreclosure and mortgage programs. You can talk to a counselor, get free advice, or other mortgage programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html
merk1 wrote:I LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND FATHER OF MY KIDS,I GOT HIM FOR CHILD SUPPORT MAYBE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO THEY NOW ARE CHARGING HIM FOR HIS KIDS AND TWO THAT ARE NOT HIS THEY GOT HIM FOR 1200 DOLLARS AND PUT A LEAN OR HOLD ON HIS SAVINGS ACCOUNT OF 8000 $HIS LIFE SAVINGS THAT WE NEEDED TO PAY OFF ARE HOUSE BY THE END OF SEP WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WE NOW. THEY ARE GOING TO FORECLOSE ON US. HAVE SOME ONE TO LEND US MONEY BUT HAVE NO WAY TO PAY ANY OF ARE BILLS I HAVE 4 KIDS ONE WITH CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE WE CANT GO OUT IN THE STREETS IT TO HOT TO HAVE NO COOLING SYSTEM PLEASE HELP ME SO WE STOP A FORECLOSURE THIS MONTH IM GOING TO SCHOOL AND HOPEFULLY BE IN A BETTER PLACE NEXT YEAR I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The federal government has created some mortgage programs that can help people who have lost their jobs. They may even be able to help with a second mortgage or HELOC.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ent_p.html
The government program is known as the Home Affordable Unemployment Program. Your monthly payment will be reduced to 31 percent of your income, and you will be provided other forms of help. You need to call your bank or lender and refer to this.
cat1 wrote:Are there any programs or private lenders to assist the unemployed with a HELOC that is pursuing the foreclosure faster than the 1st lienholder? I think it is not right that I can face a foreclosure just because a little behind on my 2nd mortgage. After all, the amount owed on that loan is much smaller than the first. My HELOC lender is Chase and they have indicated they would take a settlement of $50,000 or so on a $200K loan. Thanks for any help.
Westin

Post by Westin »

Good Evening,
I am asking for assistance on my mortgage payment before it is foreclosed. I am 4 months ($4990.17) behind right now, going into 5 months, but trying to get myself out of this situation, and I am really trying to get the money up, but everything is hitting me all at one time. The reason that I fell behind was I got sick because I was bleed for about February 6th until I got my surgery done on April 1st.
Throughout the whole situation, I lost time from work, and then trying to deal with my 22 year old pregnancy and her sickness. I end up going back to work on April 8th, so I could catch up my bills. It is a struggle for me right now, but I hope and pray that I do not lose my house for me and my kids. If you can really help me and my family I really do appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are 4 months behind on your mortgage (almost 5K) then it is shocking that you have not been foreclosed on yet. No agency in Missouri will help pay for a bill like that. Can you apply for Short term disability since you are sick, or have your 22 year old get a job? Also try these resources, specifically HUD foreclosure counseling in Missouri.
Wacca

Post by Wacca »

Hi, thank you for that but Legal aid in CT. is useless they do not help with foreclosure defense and only help the poor whom seem to be the only ones that can get help in CT. Mom is elderly with Alzheimer.
I need to find help for her and cannot afford a very expensive lawyer. All these lawyers want is tons of money up front. They put their ego and pocket ahead of everything. We are in mid case here and the horrible lawyer we had has left us with no one. The complaints about him are there online. How these lawyers get away with what they do is beyond me.
I have tried EVERYTHING in CT. I have no money but mom has some but barely to put another retainer down which I had to borrow for from a friend.
I tend to think this lawyer colluded with the bank and got off purposely so we could not find anyone else. It’s a good case and I just wish someone in America would look at it. There are many cases like this and people (banks and loan originators have been prosecuted) its fraud by the bank and predatory lending.... Lawyers want to see $$$$$$$$$$$$ before doing anything even if it’s a great case... That leaves innocent people such as my elderly mother and myself Victims of the banks and greedy lawyers.
We are in Bethel/Danbury CT.
Only have 2 months from August 24 to find someone then the bank can start up again. The other lawyer just dumped it without any notice whatsoever. That is WRONG.