Losing home in Rhode Island without mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
waltertammy79

Losing home in Rhode Island without mortgage help

Post by waltertammy79 »

Need help with mortgage. I live in Rhode Island and I may be losing my home soon if I can't get any help. Also, my credit cards medical bills are killing me, as I ran them up in the past. Most recently I had a death in the family and now only 1 income so it is just that much more difficult to try to keep up with mortgage and bills.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Losing home in Rhode Island without mortgage help

Post by Admin »

You may want to try the Rhode Island Hardest Hit Fund. It is a new government funded mortgage assistance program that helps people who are faced and experienced an unexpected crisis, such as a job loss, death in the family, medical emergency. The hardest hit fund can provide cash and loans for paying your mortgage.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fund.html
waltertammy79 wrote:Need help with mortgage. I live in Rhode Island and I may be losing my home soon if I can't get any help. Also, my credit cards medical bills are killing me, as I ran them up in the past. Most recently I had a death in the family and now only 1 income so it is just that much more difficult to try to keep up with mortgage and bills.