morgage help in arkansas

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
lisa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

morgage help in arkansas

Post by lisa »

Does anyone know where I can get morgage help in independance co arkansas besides gavernment programs? I've already been fefinanced with fha and gavernment programs won't help because my loan balance is 26,000.I'm on ssi and can't catch up.with late fees I'm behind a1,000 and there threatining to forclose.I've been searching these sites and can't find any numbers ro call. There shuting off my phone in 4 days its my only means to the internent and communication.sighed desperate lisa
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: morgage help in arkansas

Post by Admin »

For mortgage help in Arkansas, a couple options. Most of the mortgage and foreclosure programs on the site are referenced, and you need to call your bank, lender or servicer and refer to them by name. That is really the same for the federal government programs.

Another option is to call North Central Arkansas Development Council, Inc. , your local non-profit community action agency. (870) 793-5765 They should be able to direct you to other mortgage programs. They serve independence Arkansas area
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html

lisa wrote:Does anyone know where I can get morgage help in independance co arkansas besides gavernment programs? I've already been fefinanced with fha and gavernment programs won't help because my loan balance is 26,000.I'm on ssi and can't catch up.with late fees I'm behind a1,000 and there threatining to forclose.I've been searching these sites and can't find any numbers ro call. There shuting off my phone in 4 days its my only means to the internent and communication.sighed desperate lisa
Jillian
anti spam: Blue

Re: morgage help in arkansas

Post by Jillian »

Hi, I looked all over the website for emergency mortgage assistance in Arkansas. Craighead county is the county I live in. My health had me out of work and that put me really behind on my mortgage. I’m am working again but I see no possible way to catch my mortgage payments up without some type of assistance. Can you please help me in locating those services in my area? I live in Lake City, Arkansas. Thank you, Amanda