House payment and mortgage note

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
waltertammy79

House payment and mortgage note

Post by waltertammy79 »

I really need help with my light bill this summer and help with my house payment in Texas. Please it has really been hard for us. I just lost a son that hurt the family so bad my husband has heart problems and he just try to keep on with God grace and will we want give us my husband lost his mother also the same month of our son a week a part its been hard we just need a little help please its been so hard to just ask for just a little help the light bill is 524.00 and the house note we need to pay the rest of it is 1,0000 thank who every can help god bless I DONT NEED the money you can pay the bill or mortgage for us will give all the information
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: House payment and mortgage note

Post by Admin »

For help with your mortgage, try this resource. There is info on how to get help from banks, lenders, government mortgage programs, and much more. Some good news is there are many places to go to to get help paying your mortgage.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html

Who is your utility company in Texas? What county? Most utility companies offer the Lite Up Texas Program, which is effective from July through October 2010. Low-income and other customers are eligible for a summer discount on their energy bills. Call them and ask about the program. Of course also look into LIHEAP.
waltertammy79 wrote:I really need help with my light bill this summer and help with my house payment in Texas. Please it has really been hard for us. I just lost a son that hurt the family so bad my husband has heart problems and he just try to keep on with God grace and will we want give us my husband lost his mother also the same month of our son a week a part its been hard we just need a little help please its been so hard to just ask for just a little help the light bill is 524.00 and the house note we need to pay the rest of it is 1,0000 thank who every can help god bless I DONT NEED the money you can pay the bill or mortgage for us will give all the information
March

Post by March »

My sister ,age 51, is in Hospice care. Two children, son w/mental issues, 21, & daughter 18, both working part-time. Must sell house, too much $$ owed on the mortgage and behind on house payments. Children need resources for housing, medical, food stamps, welfare NOW, before they lose everything. Northampton County, Pa. We are trying to keep things together but canot keep up payments and don't want to foreclose. Lots more issues. I live am retired & live in AZ, but sister is in PA
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Government mortgage programs exist in Pennsylvania. They including mediation program, a program known as HERO, and other options. I think you need to look into some of these state resources first, and then maybe explore a loan modification from the government or maybe even your bank or lender.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prev.html

March wrote:My sister ,age 51, is in Hospice care. Two children, son w/mental issues, 21, & daughter 18, both working part-time. Must sell house, too much $$ owed on the mortgage and behind on house payments. Children need resources for housing, medical, food stamps, welfare NOW, before they lose everything. Northampton County, Pa. We are trying to keep things together but canot keep up payments and don't want to foreclose. Lots more issues. I live am retired & live in AZ, but sister is in PA
Hibernation

Post by Hibernation »

Can you tell me if this program - the partnership with the federal government's Hardest Hit Fund, is still available in Virginia?
I have been a homeowner in VA for over thirty years. I never was late or missed a mortgage payment.
I lost my job, exhausted my unemployment benefits, depleted all savings and cashed out my IRA.
I meet all the eligibility requirements listed on your site.
This program could mean the difference between keep my home or losing it.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I am a single father of a wonderful 4 year old. I just got laid off from a family business. I am not eligible for unemployment. I am looking for options that can possibly help me keep my house until I find employment. I would not even think of this option if I didn't have a 4 year old.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While there are no promises (especially as you have no job) maybe try the Neighborhood Stabilization program. Find details here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_sta.html
But if you are going to lose your home (maybe) why the heck did the family lay you off? What did you do to deserve that?
Shades wrote:I am a single father of a wonderful 4 year old. I just got laid off from a family business. I am not eligible for unemployment. I am looking for options that can possibly help me keep my house until I find employment. I would not even think of this option if I didn't have a 4 year old.