Mortgage on double wide trailer

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
LtDan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mortgage on double wide trailer

Post by LtDan »

My Name is Lisa from Mississippi. I was given your info from 21st mortgage that's who is mortgage lender on my mobile home. We just recently bought double wide trailer; I owe 70,000 totals. Payments 767 a month. Me and my husband are divorcing. I have 2 kids and no job. I've been trying to find work and have applied numerous places. If you or anyone you know could help me I really do NOT want to lose double wide trailer home for me and my children and I don’t want to have to file Bankruptcy as it will destroy future.
Thank you for any mortgage help on the trailer.
Lisa
DeeDee

Re: Mortgage on double wide trailer

Post by DeeDee »

Good evening!
I have looked on your websites for answers/forms to fill our for help with behind mortgage payments on my trailer and auto payments but I can't find it anywhere at all. My husband and I need help immediately with getting caught up on our payments that are two months behind. Please don't give us the run around because we have had enough of people telling us they can help and never got back in touch with us. We are in DESPARATE need of help with mortgage on a double wide trailer in this situation. Please respond promptly.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage on double wide trailer

Post by Admin »

While we not not sure of specific programs for trailers, there are many mortgage relief programs in general for property owners. Maybe they can help with your double wide, but look here for mortgage payment forgiveness programs.
DeeDee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:55 am Good evening!
I have looked on your websites for answers/forms to fill our for help with behind mortgage payments on my trailer and auto payments but I can't find it anywhere at all. My husband and I need help immediately with getting caught up on our payments that are two months behind. Please don't give us the run around because we have had enough of people telling us they can help and never got back in touch with us. We are in DESPARATE need of help with mortgage on a double wide trailer in this situation. Please respond promptly.