Mortgage due first of month

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Halperin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mortgage due first of month

Post by Halperin »

Hi, my name is Maria and I never thought this could be happening to my family, but we need help paying our mortgage on the 1st. We have a family of 5 and live in Ponchatoula, La in Tangipahoa Parish. My husband was diagnosed with congestive heart failure a little over a year ago and he is not able to work anymore. He does not receive disability and has been a very hard year trying to pay our bills on the 1st of the month mortgage payment. Please let me know if yawl can help us. Thank you!
Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Mortgage due first of month

Post by Bamafan »

I lost my job 6 months ago and my mortgage is due on the first of the month. I had to fight to get Unemployment but I won my appeal. It has since ran out. My wife is on Disability & I'm trying to get it myself as I have health issues also. I also qualified for the Pell Grant so I'm now in school full-time as an Information Technology student. I currently have $0.00 income myself & my wife can't pay everything. We're on Food Stamps & get some energy assistance but we can't pay the mortgage, etc. I can't even get a part-time job due to being fired! We are in a severe financial hardship with the mortgage being due! We are currently at great risk! I'm asking for any & all help we can get. Thanks!