Page 1 of 1

Mortgage help unworking mom

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 am
by Anger
Hello. I am looking for assistance with paying my mortgage. I am looking for one that does not require my sister that's under 18 to have to be my child. I have contacted St Vincent DePaul and Mesa Can and I was told they could not assist me since child in home is not my actual child. My mom also does not work. If you can send programs that assist families in general without limitations that would be awesome. Thanks for your time.

Re: Mortgage help unworking mom

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:23 pm
by Admin
MESA Can in Arizona has several housing programs. They should also be able to put you into tough with free foreclosure and/or mortgage assistance programs. For example, there are HUD approved agencies. Or look into refinancing a loan or free legal aid, as if not working maybe your income will qualify you. But either way seems you can't afford your home. But read more here. ... work_.html