Mortgage help unworking mom

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Anger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mortgage help unworking mom

Post by Anger »

Hello. I am looking for assistance with paying my mortgage. I am looking for one that does not require my sister that's under 18 to have to be my child. I have contacted St Vincent DePaul and Mesa Can and I was told they could not assist me since child in home is not my actual child. My mom also does not work. If you can send programs that assist families in general without limitations that would be awesome. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage help unworking mom

Post by Admin »

MESA Can in Arizona has several housing programs. They should also be able to put you into tough with free foreclosure and/or mortgage assistance programs. For example, there are HUD approved agencies. Or look into refinancing a loan or free legal aid, as if not working maybe your income will qualify you. But either way seems you can't afford your home. But read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... work_.html
Dexia

Post by Dexia »

I am from the city of Racine, WI. I was unemployed January - June. Under employed since then. My mortgage renewal came up during this time and I'm behind ~ $3000 in payments and fees and need mortgage help. They are not going to renew my loan. I've been communicating with them on a consistent basis and making partial payments, but I just cannot get over this $3000 hump from when I was unworking. They just sent a letter stating I owe $77,211.93, the balance of my mortgage. What can I do? Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Whether a mom or dad, there are mortgage assistance programs in Wisconsin. But if you are unemployed, and owe 77K, your options are limited to say the least. Try counseling, legal aid, or similar options.
Dexia wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:53 pm I am from the city of Racine, WI. I was unemployed January - June. Under employed since then. My mortgage renewal came up during this time and I'm behind ~ $3000 in payments and fees and need mortgage help. They are not going to renew my loan. I've been communicating with them on a consistent basis and making partial payments, but I just cannot get over this $3000 hump from when I was unworking. They just sent a letter stating I owe $77,211.93, the balance of my mortgage. What can I do? Please help.