May loose house in Michigan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
griswold
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

May loose house in Michigan

Post by griswold »

To whom reads this,

My mother called me tonight telling me of her day and how bad it went, you see my step father had been out of work for almost 7 weeks because he pulled something in his leg and he has gone to the doctor, been put on medication but the one medication that he needs is a shot and the doctor wants an up front cost of $1500.00.

Now with him being out of work and not being able to walk that good and of course not bending or anything my mother is about to loose the house as well.

I was looking around on the internet and found this site but need a little more assistance or information. I don't want my mother to loose her house and I want my step-dad to get well, and all of his insurance has run out can you please tell me what to do to try to find them some help?

Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: May loose house in Michigan

Post by Admin »

Michigan state offers several foreclosure and mortgage programs. They include MSHDA Assist Refinance Program, which gives very low interest mortgage loans that homeowners can refinance into.

There is also Michigan Foreclosure Mediation, in which a professional will mediate a solution between you and your bank or lender. And now there is the new way to get assistance from the Michigan Hardest-Hit Fund, which is the federal government program in which certain states are receiving millions of dollars in government mortgage help.

There are just a sampling of some of the mortgage programs in place in Michigan. There are of course many others as well. Here is a good resource for more info.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_for.html
griswold wrote:To whom reads this,

My mother called me tonight telling me of her day and how bad it went, you see my step father had been out of work for almost 7 weeks because he pulled something in his leg and he has gone to the doctor, been put on medication but the one medication that he needs is a shot and the doctor wants an up front cost of $1500.00.

Now with him being out of work and not being able to walk that good and of course not bending or anything my mother is about to loose the house as well.

I was looking around on the internet and found this site but need a little more assistance or information. I don't want my mother to loose her house and I want my step-dad to get well, and all of his insurance has run out can you please tell me what to do to try to find them some help?

Thank You