Clark County Nevada foreclosure help and bills

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Nick10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Clark County Nevada foreclosure help and bills

Post by Nick10 »

I lost my job in Aug 2009 and collected uc to last week. I was told that my benefits ran out. I have over 500.00 worth of bills and a mortgage due and no way to cover all of them. This does not even include my mortgage. I needs some immediate help until I can get another job. I do not want to foreclose. In the meantime, I am on a government education course until September 2010 and could only pick up something part time. I am 60 going on 61 and have work for over 35 years and got laid off. Is there something on line that I could turn to for mortgage assistance, and help save my home? Also, is it possible do to earn money immediately without investing a lot of money in any scams? Is there somewhere I can go to get cash assistance temporarly until I get a job? Welfare?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Clark County Nevada foreclosure help and bills

Post by Admin »

One of the programs you may want to try in Nevada is the new foreclosure mediation. A homeowner can meet with a trained housing counselor, and the counselor will contact the bank or lender and try to find a solution to the problem. They "mediate" foreclosure programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gram_.html

Another option is contact the local community action agency, which is the Las Vegas Clark County Urban League Community Action Agency. This agency can provide help with energy bills, access to other programs and resources, and other types of assistance. Call them at (702) 636-3949 and they can provide other details on Las Vegas and Clark County programs.
HarryReid
anti spam: Blue

Re: Clark County Nevada foreclosure help and bills

Post by HarryReid »

I am the mother of 2 young girls both under the age of 5. I moved into my apartment in Vegas 1 year ago and have been paying rent consistently every month. One day I got a knock at the door and found out that the house I am renting is going through foreclosure. How many issues are wrong with the house for instance we have no heat and it is almost winter time? I need to move as soon as possible but I am having a hard time paying another security deposit send my landlord cannot afford to return mine and I did not have a chance to save any money because all of this is so sudden.