House destroyed

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Woo-Hoo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

House destroyed

Post by Woo-Hoo »

I am a land and home owner. We recently had a home fire which took everything we owned in July of 2015 and destroyed our house. My husband and I took all of the insurance money from the fire and rebuilt the home ourselves. We have run out of money, materials and resources to complete our home. We have no mortgages, and would like to keep it that way. We also cannot quality for a mortgage due to our unleveling circumstances. After our home burned down, my husband was laid off from his job. This was devastating for him and myself included. We have a 12 year old daughter and we are in our 50's. Once you are our age, a good job is hard to get. I am disabled from debilitating migraines and fibromyalgia. My husband has heart stints and CAD. We would like to make sure we leave something to our daughter. This is all we have.
Since my husband lost his job after the fire destroyed our home, life has been hard on him. He now has arthritis in his elbow and hands, this has made it harder for him to find work and do much needed work on the home. And since he cannot find suitable work, we have suffered in other areas as well. We still do not have our home totally closed in and we do not have heating and air conditioning. We borrowed some heaters this winter and I just paid an electric bill that took half of my monthly disability check. I don't know what how I am going to get us through the rest of the month.
We have exhausted our resources by taking out small loans to get by and I am having trouble paying those. Please if there's anything that can help me and our home.
Sincerely yours,
Mary B W
anti spam: Blue

Re: House destroyed

Post by Mary B W »

Hello,
I am 19 years old I am contacting you today asking for any assistance that you can provide me and my family of 3 mom, and two younger brothers ages 16 and 17. Also I’m currently 8 months pregnant, we just recently lost our home do to a tragic house fire this home was all we had, due to the fire it caused us to lose everything we had except for the clothes on our back. We need a mortgage payment help while insurance works. I ask if there is anything that you can do to help support me and my family we will be very grateful. Right now we really need hell with hotel fare and also a mortgage in future, but most importantly I ask that you will keep us in your prayers.
Shortbread

Post by Shortbread »

Hello, I'm reaching out to you because I'm a mother who currently doesn't have anywhere to live. My house was destroyed. Now I am living from house to house and shelters and it's extremely hard to receive help because my sons father will not allow him to go to a shelter. I'm now considered "a single woman"& not a "single mother" which is extremely hard because now I'm not considered as a "high priority ". I'm working at different agencies making little money so it's hard saving money because I have to pay wherever I stay and pay for my son to go to daycare. I really need help and I'm begging for any kind of help and/or resources. Thank you, to whom it may concern
Clearchoice

Post by Clearchoice »

To whom it may concern:
Hi, my name is Jessy. Recently my family has had a tragic experience with our home being considered a total loss and it was destroyed because of a house fire. My mother, brother and two children are currently residing in Homewood suites in mobile Al being paid by my mother's insurance company. I chose to stay with a friend after the house was destroyed so my family wouldn't be over crowded in the hotel room. Now I need assistance with paying rent for $400 so that I am not homeless next month. It is due on the 1st and late on the 3rd with Keith reality under the name of Chasity Teofilo. Any help I will be beyond grateful for and would be such an amazing blessing in this time of tragedy in my family's lives. Thank you for your time reading this email and I will be anxiously but patiently waiting for a response. You may have to call my phone several times for me to receive it.
Newday

Post by Newday »

My spouse and I are 68 and 69 respectively. We are within the low income requirements for our area (Sylva, North Carolina). We have a combined gross income of $2344.20 monthly, and recently our house had storm damage and is totally destroyed.
We are currently living in a house deemed unrentable by the owner and are paying him $100 monthly. The residence has mold and we suspect other toxins as well, and it is destroyed and uninhabitable. During our time here, our health is declining rapidly which we believe is due to the condition of the home. Additionally the property is due to be sold at the end of this month or the beginning of next month for the land.
I've been trying to navigate the various low income programs without a long wait list that may be available to us but am having difficulty. We would be agreeable to relocating anywhere within the mountainous region of North Carolina or Tennessee.
Any information or resources you could provide would be greatly appreciated.