I am in the military

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in the military

Post by Grandpa »

I have received military orders and have been trying to sell my home and cannot. I have to leave my family back in VA due to this and now that I'm coming off deployment in 2 1/2 months. We are trying to get under one roof again. I can't afford to pay my mortgage in Hampton VA 23669 and rent a home in FL. I would like to know if there is any programs you offer to military member in a spot like this.
Barrista

Re: I am in the military

Post by Barrista »

Good morning:I am a furloughed government worker (IRS) who was in the military.  I need help paying my water, gas and electric bill. I also need help in paying my January mortgage. It would be helpful if I could complete any online form to get this done as I am still required to show up to work because I am an excepted employee. If you can offer any mortgage assistance really would be appreciated. I can be reached by return email or by phone. Sincerely, Michael
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am in the military

Post by Admin »

As far as the utility bills, try a charity or government assistance programs. So you are not in the military now but rather a veteran, right, since you work at the IRS? There are federal government programs for furloughed workers. Also try the Military Homeowners assistance program.
Barrista wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:13 am Good morning:I am a furloughed government worker (IRS) who was in the military.  I need help paying my water, gas and electric bill. I also need help in paying my January mortgage. It would be helpful if I could complete any online form to get this done as I am still required to show up to work because I am an excepted employee. If you can offer any mortgage assistance really would be appreciated. I can be reached by return email or by phone. Sincerely, Michael