Colorado

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Denise234
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Colorado

Post by Denise234 »

Good Afternoon,
I am in Colorado Springs, CO. I currently need help catching up my mortgage. I recently got out of the military and the employment I secured wasn't enough to keep up with my mortgage payments. My benefits have since come in and I have found secure employment however I need help in catching up with the amount I am behind.
I have currently reached out to my lender in hopes of being approved for some type of assistance. I'm just waiting to hear back with their decision. I have 2 small children and I really don't want to have them live out of a hotel because if I lose my home I'm sure no one will rent to me. Please point me in any direction you can for any type of assistance.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Daisy Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Colorado

Post by Daisy Marie »

I am a current resident of Longmont Colorado. On June 30th, my husband was arrested on domestic abuse charges and a restraining order was placed on him by Boulder Count, and now we are behind on our mortgage. During the last two months of our marriage I was unemployed and I have had no financial assistance from my husband for the mortgage. My husband was responsible for paying the utilities and half of the mortgage. This is now something he refuses to do. I am starting a new job on July 15th, however I am in financial distress and need assistance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.