Title on our home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Gambino
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Title on our home

Post by Gambino »

We are an older couple. I am 60, he is 57 we are desperate. We have been involved with civil mortgage fraud case since 2005, and tried to get our home title. We are fighting for quiet title. We won criminal case in 2017. Judge sent or is sending all criminals to jail and asking for restitution. We are one of many victims in this case.
We have actively sought work for many months’ years. Have been without gas for almost 2 years. Everything on electric. Made payments, they wanted more than we owed. Could not sue us but shut us off. Bill was 38.00 they wanted 8000 last year house minus bedroom and upstairs bathroom. The house was -4 degrees. No one helped.
So we put everything on electric. And we only get 950.00 a month plus link and 200.00 from my ex-husband spouse support. We do odd jobs, and self-employment plus pantries. We really need help with the legal bills for the title and also utilities. We have high blood pressure, asthma allergies and I have a heart murmur. We help others as much possible, just left my mess.
cat1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Title on our home

Post by cat1 »

Thank you for all you do :) I am new to this, I've never received help, and I am a single mother of two a 12 year and seeking a new home with a title in our name. Old girl & 10 year old boy, I've been unemployed for a while now & I know it's close to Christmas & people are telling me it may be too late :(
I just didn't know what to do, the feeling of your babies not having a Christmas is unimaginable, & I don't want to seem like I'm looking for a handout cause I'm not. We also need that home to live in, and that would be a great Christmas gift. I truly need help this year & just don't know what else to do:( if there is anything I can do please let me know! Thank you so much & hope to hear back very soon! ;)