Balloon payment on home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Gavin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Balloon payment on home

Post by Gavin »

The mortgage loan on my home has been up since 2013. I was only able to purchase it with a cosigner, who is not able to resign. We purchased it on a 5 year loan with a balloon payment. The bank it is through has been gracious enough to keep extending it. I have always made my payment for my mortgage, but have not been able to always keep my other bills up to date. My credit score is really low, but we want to be able to stay in our home. Is there any programs that can help?
JD Vance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Balloon payment on home

Post by JD Vance »

Good evening,
I just got off the phone with Natalie, a supervisor at SCDEW. Sent of me to contact you with help on my mortgage balloon payment. I have had a claim in since August due to covid-19. I have been told by SCDEW my employer was never notified and that is the delay several months later for my lack of payment. With Christmas next week I could really use some help. They have escalated my claim and hope I will receive payment soon, which I can put towards the balloon payment for the home loan. I have two children, a single mom and am a student at Trident University with a 4.0 this semester which is just wrapping up. I exhausted all my savings being out for two weeks in August and have been playing catch up ever since.
Please find attached my mortgage statement, current semester grades and any income info.