Seeking a refinance company

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
MarryM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seeking a refinance company

Post by MarryM »

I am just trying to get funds so that I can catch up my mortgage and go through a refinance company to refinance my house and get my ex-wife off the mortgage. Her name is still on the home. She moved out but in order for me to be able to get her name off I have to refi and at this point in time I need to catch up the mortgage first before I can refinance. If any questions please give me a call.
Dow30000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking a refinance company

Post by Dow30000 »

My husband just had a tumor removed from his pituitary gland, then the rain over the 4th of July weekend caused a basement wall in our house to collapse so we don't have a place to live then his mother died on July 21 and we take care of our 22 year old daughter that is intellectually disabled. We are behind and could use the help refinancing our mortgage to pay these bills. Is there a good refinance company you recommend?
Our budget has never included rent or mortgage payment and now we're homeless until we pay one of our cars off there is no extra money for rent. I took early retirement and my husband works at Volvo in Dublin, Virginia and we just need some help getting on our feet. My father-in-law built the house we were living in and he never had insurance on it. We tried but so much had to be done and we didn't have that kind of money and our well went dry last year. Its 670 ft. deep and it would cost over $100,000.00 to re drill the well, and we hope this is where the mortgage refinance company can help us. We can buy a mobile home through Radford Companies in Montgomery county Virginia but the payments like rent has not ever been in our budget never thinking we would ever need to rent or buy our home.