One month mortgage payment

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

One month mortgage payment

Post by Luke Bryan »

I am interested in seeing what kind of help I can get when I fell behind on my mortgage payment. I just help with one month's payment and then I will be cut up. I have contacted several places already and have been successful in getting help. My mortgage company can't do anything other than the payment plan that I already am on. Please let me know. Thanks!!!
Mr. Mike

Re: One month mortgage payment

Post by Mr. Mike »

I live in Vernon NJ, Sussex County.
I lost my job last September and my unemployment ran out. My husband found a decent job in November but does not make enough to pay all of our bills. I am one month behind on our mortgage and won't be able to pay the next month. Where can I get help? I'm already in touch with credit counseling but they are not sure they can help. I have applied for disability and "should be approved" by the end of June but I won’t receive benefits until December. What can I do now?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: One month mortgage payment

Post by Admin »

in addition to what you are doing, try the mortgage and foreclosure prevention/assistance programs in NJ. there are several, as noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gage_.html
They should also cover sussex County.

Mr. Mike wrote:I live in Vernon NJ, Sussex County.
I lost my job last September and my unemployment ran out. My husband found a decent job in November but does not make enough to pay all of our bills. I am one month behind on our mortgage and won't be able to pay the next month. Where can I get help? I'm already in touch with credit counseling but they are not sure they can help. I have applied for disability