Single Mother needs help with my mortgage payments

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
pattyboo26
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single Mother needs help with my mortgage payments

Post by pattyboo26 »

I need a little extra help paying my Mortgage..I fell behind do to a car accident my son's were in...I'm trying to do over time at work every weekend to get caught up...I just a little help please.
Soledad
anti spam: Blue

Re: Signal Mother needs help with my mortgage payments

Post by Soledad »

My home was foreclosed on, and I was screwed around by everyone involved. After 8/19 I will have no place to live as a single mom. I was on disability for almost 2 years, and have recently gone back to work. I have a 3 year old daughter who I would like to at least provide a decent safe place to live, and I can't afford a mortgage. I am very worried about what I am going to do when it comes down to having to leave my house. I feel I was really taken advantage of, lied to and ignored by everyone involved in my foreclosure.
fujicat2

Re: Single Mother needs help with my mortgage payments

Post by fujicat2 »

Emergency Assistance in paying Mortgage to avoid losing my home. I am a single mom with 3 kids. I was denied Modification it took HomeBridge Mortgage Company from January to July to inform me I was denied with me being proactive in communication with them via telephone to inquire of my status. I have supporting documents and agent’s names, dates spoken with and all repetitive supporting documents provided to them. I request principle reduction, past due balance waived or placed at back-end of loan. To keep my home for 9 years for me and my kids and it is hard as a single mother. I don't have the past due mortgage balance before August. Please HELP. Thank you