Loan Modification

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
jwgddg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan Modification

Post by jwgddg »

Has anyone had any luck with the Loan modification process with IndyMac/OneWest? I have sent them the information they requested several times. I am trying to get this settled before the ARM goes into affect in 2011.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan Modification

Post by Admin »

Here is the contact info for Indymac
1.877.908.HELP
jwgddg

Post by jwgddg »

Thank you for the information. I tried getting a number, but I was told there was no direct contact. :D
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What happended when you tired the number? I did not udnerstand your answer. Also, for mortgage help, you should try a loan modification. The company Loan Modifications Fast will provide you with free mortgage modification proposals. They have helped over 100,000 homeowners, and they match individuals and families who are behind on their payments or who are struggling with their mortgage to service providers who can help them keep their home by modifying their existing loan. It is free to request information and there is no cost or obligation.

Click this link, and there is more info here.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
rhondatap

Mortgage Modification

Post by rhondatap »

I am going through a re-modification with my mortgage company/bank but it has been tough keeping up with my bills. My mortgage rate is too high, and most of my income is going towards that monthly payment. The Gas company will be here on the 15th of August to take my gas meter if I do not pay $1900 by the 5th and my mortgage is due this month as well. I am in Brooklyn, NY and I need help
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage Modification

Post by Admin »

You are try a forbearance for providing mortgage help? It is a suspension of your monthly mortgage payments for a short period of time. Most banks and lenders offer them, including Bank of America, Citi, Chase, and others. It is just one more option for getting help with your monthly payments, and a mortgage forbearace continue to be more common and help.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
rhondatap wrote:I am going through a re-modification with my mortgage company/bank but it has been tough keeping up with my bills. My mortgage rate is too high, and most of my income is going towards that monthly payment. The Gas company will be here on the 15th of August to take my gas meter if I do not pay $1900 by the 5th and my mortgage is due this month as well. I am in Brooklyn, NY and I need help
Rperry

Post by Rperry »

I need help in paying my mortgage. I have been looking for a job for 3 years. I was laid off from my job of 12 years and own a condo in Prince William County VA. I would like to know more about the 24 month assistance program as well as loan modifications. I have applied for jobs everywhere and nothing has happened. I have exhausted all the funds I had and need help.
Please direct me in the right direction for the assistance needed. I have heard of people getting assistance with this 24 month program but cannot seem to find one in VA to assist me. I am getting the run around. I know people in DC and MD that have acquired help for their mortgage so I know that VA has same programs for their residents.
Please advise on a modification.
chass

Post by chass »

My home is about to go into foreclosure and my home preservationist gave the name of your organization and would like to speak to someone about possible help with my mortgage. I need any information you can give to help me save my home would be appreciated.
Thanks, a loan modification was done by my mortgage company 3 years ago and due to my decrease income, but it has caused me fall behind in my payments and I am on disability/social security.