Trying to pay either mortgage or water

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
TBaldwin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trying to pay either mortgage or water

Post by TBaldwin »

Hey, I am contacting you to learn more info about getting some assistance paying my water bill. My bill in now $3,835.12. 2 years ago my husband was laid off and I had surgery on my foot, so I was on disability insurance which was 200 dollars a week. Which was going toward my mortgage which is 1,559.99. I had to applied for SNAP so I can have food in my house. When I returned to work I was behind on mortgage payments now that I have caught up with my mortgage I am behind on my water bill. I will appreciate it tremendously if you assist or help me find someone to assist me.
Thank you,
Buffet12

Re: Trying to pay either mortgage or water

Post by Buffet12 »

My husband and I are not making it. He has had two major heart attacks and is still working. We have twin girls that are still at home only now they both have babies and no income and the dads are not paying a dime. One isn't working and the works but somehow talked her out paying child support.
We have a 900.00 mortgage, $500 in water bills, 662.00 electric, and very little left for food. I am sick and on disability so I am no help. I am so depressed I don't have any happiness in my life, we are miserable. I'm ready to give up we have no help from anyone. Winters coming and we have no money for fuel or water to run a shower. If you could help us I can't tell you how much it would mean.
Thank-you
Fiona

Re: Trying to pay either mortgage or water

Post by Fiona »

I am in need of help with my mortgage payment which is owner financed and water bill. I lost my job due to injury to neck and back. Unemployment ran out and I then drew my retirement early and it was not much and I have no money left to pay bills while I am having trouble finding another job. I am seeking help to find a job through vocation rehabilitation.