Still recovering from housing crisis in 2007

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Midnight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Still recovering from housing crisis in 2007

Post by Midnight »

Back in 2006 I optioned loan with Wamu/Countrywide/Wachovia. I was a single women going through a divorce and was enticed by the pick a payment plan and interest only. My original loan was for 615.000. Nine years later my loan is now 600.000. I have statements showing the increases of my loan from 2006 thru 2010. I had hoped the value in my home would improve as loan representative were encouraging. Today my home is said to action at 619.000. I lost my initial down payment and years of outrageous monthly payments.
I was struggling in 2010 and was denied modification by now lender Wells Fargo. I have tried every avenue and because of my current unemployment situation, there seems to be no help. I have been consolidating all pertinent documentation and would gladly forward them to anyone who may be able to help me either keep my home or offer some compensation for this huge loss.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
Southwest
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Still recovering from housing crisis in 2007

Post by Southwest »

Good Morning. Our names is Rob and Deb from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. With this covid-19 going on there has been a great set back for us, as we are still suffering from the housing and mortgage crisis of 2007. We have one source of income in for the last couple of months now. I had been working for my job for the last 6 to 8 months until I having some server and discomfort in my body. So I went to go get checked out and my physician said that I have early diagnosis of arthritis in my back and tailbone. Through that on top of the 15 year old housing crisis - it is a lot.
A month ago, I was in the back of the hospital getting ready to have surgery that we're going to get some type procedures called epidural injection for the back and tailbone. So the Surgeon wanted to see me before heading back to do this procedure. He examined my back and tailbone also told me that you don't need to have surgery on those two different places.
He made a good check and started to feel that he could nothing wrong in my back or tailbone. So they did some x-rays and noticed it was my hamstring that was swallow up in size. Now I am doing physical therapy and I have been going to therapy sessions.
Now my question is how much could you help paid for our cellular phones as all our savings used up in the 2007 housing crisis. The bill is from AT&T and it's around $420.00. So can please help us out with this situation cause we need some help or guidance that might help us out with this situation. Thank you for your consideration and strong heart.