Legal aid and yard work

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Diane100
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Legal aid and yard work

Post by Diane100 »

Hope that you can help me. I've lived in Swansea MA all my life (45 years) and want to stay here. But the house that I'm living in is in my sister's name not mine.
I'm disabled and collecting SSDI and can't do any yard work.
There is also someone else, a Widow collecting her pension, sharing the house with me and needs to live somewhere to with me, she doesn't drive. We need to get to rent a small home together.
It would be a 1 floor single family home with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms if possible (1 will do), very small yard with a fence for a dog (Dachshund Male 11 years old), and a garage or carport for car. The only thing that is stopping us from our goal is we both are very low income receiving people and need help with the finances.
I sure do wish that you can help with this mortgage issue. Because of the uncertainty of our living it has caused us to get depressed of what or where we can do.
Please try to help us, answer our legal questions, and offer help as we desperately need it. She will be retiring in 2015 and moving to Florida. Thank you for taking the time to help us out.
Pillsbury
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal aid and yard work

Post by Pillsbury »

I am looking for help from Legal Aid with division of property. I am disabled and receive very little income, I have had help with a restraining order threw Newport legal aid, but they do not help with division of my home with the person I have a restraining order against. The article says you guys might provide help or information on someone who can help me start this process. Thank you for your time and help. Sincerely.