Need a job so I can pay my bills as well as mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
any team
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a job so I can pay my bills as well as mortgage

Post by any team »

Currently out of work & need assistance with mortgage, electric, and water. Hopefully I will have a job within 30 days. I'm having a really hard time & don't know what to do because normally, I'm the person who refers people to these agencies in my line of work. I work in property management. Please help me because I'm losing everything.
Corvette19

Re: Need a job so I can pay my bills as well as mortgage

Post by Corvette19 »

Hello, I am behind on my house payment. I need assistance soon or I will probably lose my house. I make about 2000 dollars per month as a massage therapist and my mortgage payment is 1600 per month. I have four months behind and I have three thousand dollars to offer my lender but they will not accept anything less than 4500$. Please get back to me soon. for information on this bill.
Sincerely,
Juddah1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a job so I can pay my bills as well as mortgage

Post by Juddah1 »

Hello,I really don’t know where to begin. I’m 45 years old and became a first time homeowner in September 2017. I am the only one under the mortgage. I have a stable full time job since 2010. I’m not considered low income. I ran into this hardship recently and everything is filling a part. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to lose my home and I can’t have the bills turned off. Why I am currently in this hardship time. I was in a 14 year relationship that ended June 30, 2018 due to abuse. Currently he is going to court as I decided to go forth and press charges. It was and is very hard to think I was a victim to such violence. I was scared to press charges as many things came into play. One factor was the bills. I couldn’t, and I can’t pay all the old stuff with the current bills. Mortgage, electric, and gas past due. My water bill and sewer bill are due this month. I have car payment and insurance that are due in addition to the mortgage. My phone which I’m in a contract is due.  I just cut my internet from $91 dollars to $40. I don’t have cable or home phone. I am 2 months past due on my 1 credit card.  My home is still not done as he never finished the rooms he built. I feel hopeless and lost as I look for a second or new job. I don’t know what I am to do. I am looking for a second job, but it still will not help me now. I just need temporary help and guidance. Please help.