Housing resources for disabled people to buy a home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
gibbs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing resources for disabled people to buy a home

Post by gibbs »

I am permanently disabled and currently renting a private home in Florida which is being suddenly being sold by the owner in March/April. I would like to own a home so I have some housing stability. Please send me a list of housing resources, financial assistance programs and qualifications (if available) in all areas of the Stat of Florida. Thank you!.
JoeBrown

Re: Housing resources for disabled people to buy a home

Post by JoeBrown »

How do I as a disabled vet get assistance to sale a home and relocate to a home that is suitable for me due to disabilities? Is there an application process? I look forward to get feed back and resolution to make my home a place I can be independent. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing resources for disabled people to buy a home

Post by Admin »

There are several mortgage assistance programs for the disabled. They help veterans and other people too. So they are open to different people. Maybe part of the aid is they will help you relocate to a new, safer or more affordable home.
JoeBrown wrote:How do I as a disabled vet get assistance to sale a home and relocate to a home that is suitable for me due to disabilities? Is there an application process? I look forward to get feed back and resolution to make my home a place I can be independent. Thanks.