Homebuyer looking for repairs so can buy

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Fleecesweaters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Homebuyer looking for repairs so can buy

Post by Fleecesweaters »

I tried to look on the internet but I did not see LaRue County KY. I am a single mother, six children, sole provider as the child support does not come in as long as the EX is unemployed.
I have a full time job and I am trying to purchase a home. However this home is older and is need of repair but it is the best I can do. This home currently has a fuel oil heat source which as we know will cost more than the house payment to use monthly. I have gotten estimates to have an all electric system installed and I am looking at $5500.00 which I do not have. I have scraped and borrowed and begged for all the money I needed to come up with to buy the home so I have no where else to get funds. I heard there might be grants for heating and cooling and home repairs. Please look into my case and let me know what I am eligible for; I am in the system as my children get health insurance assistance but that is all we can get. No food or any other help as I am working and supporting my children so I do not qualify but some help would be GREATLY appreciated and is NEEDED!!!!!!
Olivia12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Homebuyer looking for repairs so can buy

Post by Olivia12 »

I'm a senior citizen that needs home repairs so I can sell and buy a new one.
l need help thru all program please help me. l need info urgent on my home repairs. Can you please help me with all the programs. l have my own home.
On these things the programs for the stimulus for help on home repair for my home as I need to move closer to my kids. I need to repaid my current home, list it, put it on the market, then turn into a home buyer for a new place closer to family. Please help me. Some type of grant or mortgage loan would be great, or the stimulus funds!