Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Siena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Post by Siena »

Dear sir or madam;
My wife and I are in need of assistance with paying bills and finding resources such as food\nutrition and basically anything that would “ help pay the bills ”.( I. E. Job training, work at home ETC.)
My father passed away March 21, 2014. He was 82 years old. Long story short, our house will be foreclosed and we will be homeless sooner or later for sure.
Currently we have no income and barely any food
My wife as respiratory and pulmonary issues and I'm and insulin dependent diabetic. In September 2013 I had a toe amputated. My wife and I are most likely going to be applying for Social Security within days.
In closing, we would greatly appreciate any help in any way they would aid our situation. At this time we have only lifeline phone service and our enter net access will likely cease any day. Please find below my mailing address and my e-mail address.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Post by Admin »

Since your need are wide ranging, the foreclosure counseling in Tennessee will usually take a comprehensive approach to helping a homeowner. You need to go use the internet to do the research, and there are libraries any many places to turn to. If you qualify for this mortgage help then it may prevent your homeless situation from occurring, and find the foreclosure assistance in Tennessee.
Wifeofone

Post by Wifeofone »

Dear sirs
I'm three months behind with my mortgage payments due to a death in the family. I'm on disability and also receive a pension from my late husband. My three grandchildren live with me. My mortgage is $1786 a month. I will be able to continue paying it once I'm caught up. I had to replace ac/heat unit, get a refrigerator and freezer and some medical bills. If I can just get help this one time, I will be okay as I am back on track since the death. I did a modification already in the past year to stop the foreclosure and it went up $700 higher, I had to accept it in order to keep my house. Please and thank you if you can assist me this once.
zen1

Post by zen1 »

I have been unemployed for over a month and I live in Scottsburg Indiana - it is Scott county. I have been trying to get work but places keep closing down. My sewer is way behind; my car payment is 2 months behind; my water is a month behind as well as my mortgage and facing foreclosure after the death of my partner.
My lot rent is currently due and they will not work with me. My mortgage is current till the 15 I received help threw my lender which paid it for 2 months and I paid had to pay $136 to be approved. 3 weeks ago, I had car problems and I thought it was fixed after spending all my savings on the funeral costs for paying for the death of the family member. Now I owe my mechanic and he did not fix my vehicle instead it blew a head gasket and is not fixable with my current situation. I have tried to get financed for a used vehicle but no one will do a trade in on my vehicle or do zero down. I fear I will lose my home due to the foreclosure and just need a little help till I get a new job and regular paycheck and find a cheap car. Thanks so much for all you guys do and God bless. Mandy N
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Mandy,
That is a lot of bills to pay (water, mortgage, etc.). We are sorry to hear about the death of your partner. But there may be options for housing and mortgage relief, and look here for financial help in IN.
zen1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:01 am I have been unemployed for over a month and I live in Scottsburg Indiana - it is Scott county. I have been trying to get work but places keep closing down. My sewer is way behind; my car payment is 2 months behind; my water is a month behind as well as my mortgage and facing foreclosure after the death of my partner.
Mandy N
LeavingLasVegas

Post by LeavingLasVegas »

My name is Christina. My mother passed away on April 12/2022, before that I have been struggling mentally, and emotionally all while tryna help raise my step kids and my own child who’s a senior. I’m behind on bills with the death now leading to a foreclosure. I have no money to pay for food or the mortgage and I’m struggling. I need help or some kind of assistance to catch up with my wifibill, mortgage to stop the foreclosure or rent or anything I can even afford to drive to work. After my mothers passing we were left with nothing and at times I feel like I don’t know what to do. The amount of grief and stress is definitely taking a toll. Please help me or help me find help to catch up,