Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Siena
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Postby Siena » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Dear sir or madam;
My wife and I are in need of assistance with paying bills and finding resources such as food\nutrition and basically anything that would “ help pay the bills ”.( I. E. Job training, work at home ETC.)
My father passed away March 21, 2014. He was 82 years old. Long story short, our house will be foreclosed and we will be homeless sooner or later for sure.
Currently we have no income and barely any food
My wife as respiratory and pulmonary issues and I'm and insulin dependent diabetic. In September 2013 I had a toe amputated. My wife and I are most likely going to be applying for Social Security within days.
In closing, we would greatly appreciate any help in any way they would aid our situation. At this time we have only lifeline phone service and our enter net access will likely cease any day. Please find below my mailing address and my e-mail address.

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Death in the family leading to foreclosure

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Since your need are wide ranging, the foreclosure counseling in Tennessee will usually take a comprehensive approach to helping a homeowner. You need to go use the internet to do the research, and there are libraries any many places to turn to. If you qualify for this mortgage help then it may prevent your homeless situation from occurring, and find the foreclosure assistance in Tennessee.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”