Mom needs a mortgage plan in California

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
JamesGag
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mom needs a mortgage plan in California

Post by JamesGag »

Good Afternoon
I wanted to know if I can get some information.
My mother has contacted Keep Your Home California and she has been approved for them to help her save her home.
Here is where it gets a little confusing HSBC and Keep Your home have been trying to get a certain document that is needed for KYH to send funds to HSBC but KYH is sending that document to The Hardest Hit Funds Dept via Electronic Message and it has been like that for more than week.
My mother’s home will be sold tomorrow since there is no possible way to send these funds.
We truly need this help and need to find a way to have Keep Your Home help us.
I ask for advice on this and how it can be resolved.
Thank you for your time and for your help it is truly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mom needs a mortgage plan in California

Post by Admin »

If the house is being sold tomorrow, there is nothing more to be done. You are asking way too late. But we do have other programs in California that you can call for taking out a future mortgage, or just improving your financial condition. They may also have tips on dealing with HSBC. Read more California mortgage help.
TracMaz

Post by TracMaz »

Hello, my name is Laquita and I'm in need of help in California. I don't know what to do to get a mortgage assistance plan. I’ve been trying so hard and it has been a fail. I don't understand. Anyways I have two beautiful girls 8 and 5. I don't have money for bills nor gifts not even a tree nor the mortgage. I'm facing losing my house. Every time it seems like things are looking up something bring us back down. It's weird. I don't think I'm a bad person. I just need a break from a mortgage plan in California. I really need help. A grant or something I'm so behind. I really need blessing. Please I need help 
Suzzyo

Post by Suzzyo »

I am a senior, single, 61-year-old man and my mom recently passed away at 95. I have been on very limited income/disabled 20 years and received income from only SSDI. I live in Napa, CA 94558.I have been paying a mortgage on my home here in Napa, California for over 25 years but I still have 27 years or so left to pay on my mortgage. and recently discovered there is a major leak underneath my house in regard to my plumbing. Because my house sits on a slab/cement, it will require major jackhammering etc. to repair the problem and will most likely run into thousands of dollars which I do not have as my mom died without a plan for me or my mortgage payments. I don't believe I can qualify for a refinance either so I'm at a loss of what to do and who to turn to for help.
Do you have any information that may benefit me or have any other recommendations that might help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are sorry for the loss of your mother. As far as information, why are you paying on a mortgage for a total of 52 years? As far as the repairs and mortgage help, talk to a free HUD counselor in California.
They may have advice for you.
Suzzyo wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:48 pm I am a senior, single, 61-year-old man and my mom recently passed away at 95. I have been on very limited income/disabled 20 years and received income from only SSDI. I live in Napa, CA 94558.I have been paying a mortgage on my home here in Napa, California for over 25 years but I still have 27 years or so left to pay on my mortgage.
Do you have any information that may benefit me or have any other recommendations that might help me?