How to lower the payments on my mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Audrey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

How to lower the payments on my mortgage

Post by Audrey »

My mortgage is 500.00 per month. That amount is unmanageable for our budget. Since acquiring my mother's care, our budget is extremely tight. I have asked the mortgage company for any type of program to work with us in reducing the amount, but they will not. I need some help before it is too late, and we end up losing our only place to live.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How to lower the payments on my mortgage

Post by Admin »

You can explore modification, interest rat reductions, and the like. One of the ones we really stress is a principal reduction. Believe it or not, but some lenders off this. Thought it is harder to get with the economy now in very good shape. But it would in effect lower your payment. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ction.html
Mustang

Re: How to lower the payments on my mortgage

Post by Mustang »

I have a friend who is currently battling stage 3 lung cancer whose wife has filed for divorce, and he need a place to live now and a low payment on it. He had found reasonable housing and needs a mortgage loan for 60,000 with a low monthly payment. He is on social security and has verified combined income of 2200.00. Credit score is 750.
He is depressed and scared and just wants to find his own way but he needs help. I wish I had 60,000 to lend to him!
Any advice?