ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
lesliaklendman

ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE

Postby lesliaklendman » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 am

It is going to reset soon to a higher rate. I live in California. Is there any thing I can do to help with my mortgage and to keep a low interest rate?

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE

Postby Admin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 pm

lesliaklendman wrote:It is going to reset soon to a higher rate. I live in California. Is there any thing I can do to help with my mortgage and to keep a low interest rate?

Try modifying your mortgage, or calling your mortgage "servicer" to ask them for assistance. They will probably work with you.

Pitbull

Postby Pitbull » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:33 am

I'm in a dire situation involving Paying utilities and adjustable mortgage. I have applied for disability but denied. Unable to pay current utilities and mortgage. Is there any assistance funds or organizations that could possibly help in my situation?

Shep Redder

Postby Shep Redder » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:17 am

Hi, I would like information on receiving help to save my home. I lost my job over 2 years ago and I'm having no luck getting a full time job to pay my bills and adjustable rate mortgage. I just need someone to help me until I get in my feet. I am not looking for a hand out just a helping hand. Thank you and I hope and pray you can help me in this disparate time. Thank you.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”