Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Obama Martini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Post by Obama Martini »

My husband is drawing workers compensation checks due to a work accident so we are on very limited income. We have 3 kids, one of which has a disability, and we are basically homeless. We stay here and there with family. We recently got a travel trailer but don't have the money from a mortgage to pay for a lot. Looking to see if there is anybody that can help us. This is what we want for Easter, especially for our kids. They want to have our own place and I would love to make that happen.
Bamafan

Re: Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Post by Bamafan »

I am a senior citizen living on $874 a month. I had a job but lost it. My daughter was helping me but lost her job too. I have MS and really struggling. I am behind on my October mortgage and have no money for November either. I will be losing my home and maybe I can use my mortgage to buy a trailer lot? All my bills or due or pass due and I'm broke. I do have a part time job with Wal-Mart just waiting on them to call me to work. I need immediate help to avoid loosing and being homeless, and then I want to buy a mortgage with my trailer. Can you help me or refer me to someone who can help?Thank you in advance
Janedoe

Re: Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Post by Janedoe »

We are Chesterfield Virginia and in need of assistance regarding our mortgage situation for our trailer lot. Last year, we purchased the property jointly with my mother-in-law; however, she has since relocated and is no longer providing any financial support. She never contributed to payments even while residing here and moved away when we broached the subject of her aiding us.
Due to my own health challenges, particularly Ehlers Danlos syndrome and anxiety, finding work in a physically demanding environment, such as a warehouse, is unfeasible. In my current employment, my hours have been significantly reduced. I have recently taken on a part-time position (in addition to my other job) to supplement our income, but it has not proven sufficient thus far. My husband is grappling with severe fibromyalgia and anxiety, making it challenging for him to maintain a regular job. He is actively working on applying for disability benefits.
Our family comprises three children living in the trailer lot that would be helped with a mortgage: a 7-year-old daughter and two boys aged 10 and 12, all of whom are high-functioning autistic. Our circumstances are challenging, and we find ourselves a couple of months behind on our mortgage payments. Having experienced homelessness in the past, I harbor a deep fear of reliving such circumstances.
We humbly seek assistance to help us catch up on our mortgage payments for the trailer lot, and I am actively searching for a more stable and suitable full-time employment opportunity to alleviate our financial strain.
Thank you for your time,