Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Obama Martini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Post by Obama Martini » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 pm

My husband is drawing workers compensation checks due to a work accident so we are on very limited income. We have 3 kids, one of which has a disability, and we are basically homeless. We stay here and there with family. We recently got a travel trailer but don't have the money from a mortgage to pay for a lot. Looking to see if there is anybody that can help us. This is what we want for Easter, especially for our kids. They want to have our own place and I would love to make that happen.

Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Buy a trailer lot with a mortgage

Post by Bamafan » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 pm

I am a senior citizen living on $874 a month. I had a job but lost it. My daughter was helping me but lost her job too. I have MS and really struggling. I am behind on my October mortgage and have no money for November either. I will be losing my home and maybe I can use my mortgage to buy a trailer lot? All my bills or due or pass due and I'm broke. I do have a part time job with Wal-Mart just waiting on them to call me to work. I need immediate help to avoid loosing and being homeless, and then I want to buy a mortgage with my trailer. Can you help me or refer me to someone who can help?Thank you in advance