Sickness made me behind on my mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
SoyB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sickness made me behind on my mortgage

Post by SoyB »

I am living in Portsmouth VA 23702. I was I just recently discharged from the hospital because of a broken leg that was happened on in October.
Since, I got home I am still battling my situation and my memory was the most affected. I couldn't even retrieve all my passwords to my bank account and having a problem of reasoning and have a short term memory. I have had a heart condition too in the past. My condition is still on the process with a lots of doctors appointment and couldn't go to work neither drive and I don't have any income now and am way behind on my mortgage. I just recently married last year of March. My wife is from Nebraska. It was really hard for me/us most especially I see my wife going through with this situation. I don't want to lose my house that I’ve been here for 5 years. That's why I never hesitate to contact and pray that you could help me in this situation. I pray that I could hear from you soon. Thank you very much. God bless and more power.
True dat

Re: Sickness made me behind on my mortgage

Post by True dat »

My in laws were evicted from the place they were living in due to the person they were renting from pocketed their money and they were not working as they were sick. They never paid the mortgage on the home. The bank refused to let them lease from them and the person they were renting from refused to sign the house over to them so they could take up payments.  They are currently living with me but my house is just too small to have them (4 adults-2 have jobs and 2 are on disability) and my own family (myself my husband and 3 kids) living here and they are always sick. Plus my own landlord is not happy about it and I don't know how long she will tolerate them being here... Please help with them getting a new mortgage.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sickness made me behind on my mortgage

Post by Admin »

There are mortgage assistance programs in Virginia. Try one of them. If you were discharged from the hospital, talk to the lender as well as long into disability.
SoyB wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm I am living in Portsmouth VA 23702. I was I just recently discharged from the hospital because of a broken leg that was happened on in October.
Since, I got home I am still battling my situation and my memory was the most affected.