Mortgage program and rental question

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
CKennison
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage program and rental question

Post by CKennison »

I own a home in Jefferson Ga. I have a family in the house at this time the dad is out of work and has been for a few months. They have one small child and are expecting a baby soon. My payments on the mortgage are $550.00. I agreed to let them rent the house for $350. and I would make up the difference. Well with him being out of work and what little work he does get they are paying power bills and buying food. I need to know can they or I apply for a program that will help with the mortgage? I am sure I could ask them to move out and try to find someone to pay but with them already down I would never ask them to leave. Please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage program and rental question

Post by Admin »

Try a loan modification. Link below. The organization Loan Modifications Fast (at the link below) will provide you with free loan modifications proposals. You are under no obligation, but just contact them to learn more, and find out how they can help you.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Ksmith

Post by Ksmith »

I recently was able to get into a mortgage program to help my family buy a home and hopefully build credit however after moving in was told I needed to pay an old rent bill in full before I could receive services. The bill is outstanding at $2,100. I've tried anything you can think of. That amount of money is impossible for my family to come up with especially with me being the sole provider for the mortgage. We have 2 baby's under two so their mother is not working at the time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure about the rent/mortgage question. You may want to talk to a free attorney in Illinois. they may be able to give you the advice and guidance you need.