Homeowners association fee (HOA) assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Lackey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeowners association fee (HOA) assistance

Post by Lackey »

I am disabled & my husband was laid off recently. We need help getting our HOA paid (homeowners association fee) because the HOA can & will foreclose on us if it isn't up to date. We are trying very hard and are not accustomed to asking for assistance. Thank-you for the opportunity to help us find help until we can get back on our feet as they call it. Do HOA assistance programs exist because I haven't been successful in finding one.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Homeowners association fee (HOA) assistance

Post by Admin »

Most government mortgage programs will not help with Homeowners association fee issues. This is not why they were created. It may be best for you to try free legal aid for that type of potential mortgage issue. Many firms may have suggestions for you, and their advice is free if your income is low enough. So try legal representation, and click more information.
Euro

Post by Euro »

To whom it may concern;
To try to make a long story short, my parents are moving into a senior community in Ledyard that now has an HOA. My parents are living on their social security benefits and I am trying to get them some help. They are in their 80’s and my father was in the Navy many years ago. Any help would be appreciated.
Momar

Post by Momar »

My name is Anne and I'm in need of emergency financial assistance. My husband and I are facing a Sheriff's sale on December 20th as we are behind on our Association Dues. We live in Maple Grove, Mn. I have gone to the county and got denied as they don't help with Association Dues, just mortgages. I've also reached out to our local food shelf but they unfortunately do not have funds available right now. Please help us with what our options are. I sent a hardship letter to our association and waiting to hear back for a payment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We tend to agree, most financial help is not for HOAs dues. Most lenders can offer mortgage help, etc. Maybe a charity or community action agency in Minnesota? Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... n_age.html
Also maybe get the mortgage help, and use those savings to pay the Homeowners association fees.
Momar wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:53 am My name is Anne and I'm in need of emergency financial assistance. My husband and I are facing a Sheriff's sale on December 20th as we are behind on our Association Dues. We live in Maple Grove, Mn. I have gone to the county and got denied as they don't help with Association Dues, just mortgages. I've also reached out to our local food shelf but they unfortunately do not have funds available right now. Please help us with what our options are. I sent a hardship letter to our association and waiting to hear back for a payment.