Bank of America is not helping me with my mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Lebron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bank of America is not helping me with my mortgage

Post by Lebron »

Hi, I am in desperate need of any assistance that you may offer me. I am on social security disability with limited income. I have been fighting with Bank of America to save my house. My loan was lost by them and have been extremely confused by all the paperwork that they have been sending. I have filled out the same paperwork over and over that they send and it still does not seem to be what they want. I am at the point of losing my home and do not know how to save it. The phone calls just kept coming and I now longer know what to say to them. Between battling my disease and consequent health issues, I do not have the necessary skills and knowledge to kept fighting. One lawyer advised me to fill bankrupt even though my I have more then approx 1000.00 in debt (mostly medical bills). I have been trying for almost 3 years to work with them and nothing seems to be happening.
Also my roof was damaged in the storm and with not meeting the deductible, I received no assistance from my insurance company. Now my policy is being canceled, because I have a tarp on my roof to protect the house, because I have no resources to fix the roof.
If you are able to assistance me in anyway, please contact me. I live in Brick NJ which is in Ocean County.
Howard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Bank of America is not helping me with my mortgage

Post by Howard »

I am retired on disability and get $1273 a month and that is my only income. I am facing foreclosure from Bank of America and my gas and lights are going to be shut off. I was ok financially until the first of last year when my husband left and left me in a financial mess. I tried to get a refinance with my bank (BofA). I also tried another bank to get help with my mortgage, but they both wanted a large down payment and doubled my monthly payment. I have been robbing Peter to pay Paul and I am not making it. I tried to go with a different bank to get a mortgage to pay off everything and have one monthly payment. This way I can get my good credit back. In Blair County, Pennsylvania where I live you only get help from these different organizations if you are on public assistance. That is why they have no funds. My utilities are going to be shut off on Monday so I was hoping you could tell me where to, get help. I do not want a handout, just a hand up. I am alone and have no one to ask for help. Thank you and God bless,