Mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage

Post by Admin »

While Mississippi does have some statewide mortgage and foreclosure assistance programs, your best bet may to to call a certified HUD counselor in MS. Here is a summery of various counselors to call, as well as a summary of the mortgage programs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mis ... ssist.html One of the leading services is the Mississippi Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling program, which involves mediation type services. In addition, the hardship program for the unemployed (which is federal funded) may be another resource too for the needy homeowners in Mississippi.

Pardone wrote:Hi, My husband and I have a 4 year old, 1 year old, and 2 month old. We have been unable to afford our mortgage and now are way behind, and had to move out of our home and into a rental property in Lamar County, MS. Our electricity is about to be turned off. We have no hot water. Our rent is due on December 1st and we are unable to pay rent. We will be required to leave our property with no where else to take our family. The power company gave me a couple phones numbers to call but no one was willing or able to help. I am desperate to pay our home mortgage. It is cold and my family has no where to go unless we can get some financial assistance ASAP. Please guide me in the right direction to someone who can help us. Please. Any information and assistance is greatly appreciated. Please call me because I do not have constant access to the internet. Thank you,
C14

Post by C14 »

I have been unemployed since end of February. I am behind 4 months on my mortgage, I owe under 4000.00 on my vehicle. PNM just shut off my electricity 750.00, AAA New Mexico I have no auto insurance 178.00. I have medical bills over 500.00 asthma related. I have no money for food. I was able to get 2 credit cards which I have lived off 8000.00. I was working in New Mexico and renting. I now live in Albuquerque. I owe electric, gas, rent since march. I was suppose to have surgery in 2009 to remove a mass and I can not afford it so I have put it off. My health is failing, I am anemic and in pain. If there is anything to help me with please do. I really need to pay my mortgage so I do not lose my home.
Markets

Post by Markets »

Good Afternoon,
We need help with paying the Mortgage. We are back up $1,000.00. My Mother who is a part-timer 2 days a week works Tuesday and Wednesday as a Dish washer. Barley can make ends meet. She's over the age of 65 years receiving Social Security of only $500.00 a month. Which applies to a 1st Mortgage that we have on the house. Any assistance in the above matter stated will gladly be a help and what every I can put will do so. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
BruceKer

Post by BruceKer »

Hello, I am a single mother of 2. I recently purchased a HUD home on 6/7/13 and on 6/25/13 when I finally had the water turned on it was discovered the pipes froze and my home was flooded. I have been having issues with my insurance to get it fixed. Since July my children and I are homeless. We stay at family members homes but I have to pay rent. I have not made my first mortgage payment due 5/1/13 because I can not afford to. We have not moved in and I am in desperate need for help. I am wondering what programs are available in Albuquerque, NM? I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thank you for your time,
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

Hello,
I am writing you this because I need desperate help. I am married with 4 young children, and been going through a rough time. We are on the verge of losing our home due to missed mortgage, and bills are piling yup. Electricity about to get shut off, TV, and barely have gas to get to work. My truck actually ran out of gas this morning and I had to walk the rest of the way. I went through community action over the summer, and still with a job have not been to get back on track. If there is I do make $18.50/hr, but its a contract job, so no benefits, and if I miss work, which I have already, I don’t get paid. That pay rate seems a lot, but with family of 6, my entire check is gone the day I get it. Because my car loan check bounced, so we might be without a car as well. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks
Flava

Post by Flava »

We live in Raleigh, NC. My boyfriend worked off shore in Louisiana, in the oil industry, until 2 weeks ago when he lost his job. Our mortgage was due on 4/19 in the amount of $550, and our electric bill we received a final cut off notice for 4/29 in the amount of $148.
My boyfriend, has been in contact with multiple recruiters and agencies in Louisiana in search of another job. But I am afraid we will lose our house before he gets his first paycheck. I am also actively seeking employment and have many applications submitted. Please let me know what I can I do for assistance. We did receive good stamps last week. I had to apply because we had no food in the house. Thank you so much..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are several foreclosure and mortgage programs to try in RDU area. Most them are free. Find details on mortgage assistance in Raleigh.
Flava wrote:We live in Raleigh, NC. My boyfriend worked off shore in Louisiana, in the oil industry, until 2 weeks ago when he lost his job. Our mortgage was due on 4/19 in the amount of $550.
RandyT

Post by RandyT »

Good evening,
I need help paying my mortgage, utilities, and paying off my debt.  I am not asking to pay all my bills; I just want someone to know that I am going through a hardship.  My mortgage past due amount is about $6,250.00 and for me to have a place to sleep; the Key bank is asking me for the total amount.
I hope that someone can help me or help me find other places/organizations where I can call or email to ask for assistance.
Sincerely,