Divorcee needs mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Mike and Rachel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Divorcee needs mortgage help

Post by Mike and Rachel »

My husband has left the family home and as I struggle to recover from the lose; I am faced with mounting financial problems. The mortgage hasn't been paid since July and I have been working to get some kind of modification, not sure how much longer I can hold onto the home. Husband turned off the power in his name and now the power company wants a $400 deposit from e to turn it on again. I can't seem to get out in front of the bills and keep things going. I don't know where else to turn, I feel like I am falling through the cracks with everything I do.
Rose

Re: Divorcee needs mortgage help

Post by Rose »

I have currently gone through a divorce and in the process I have fallen behind on my mortgage payments. I am late 3 payments and have no way of getting caught back up. I went from two incomes down to only one. I have three young children who live with me, ages 8, 5, and 3. I can afford the house on my own with the child support I receive but I need to get caught back up. Any information on agencies that are willing to help me get caught up would be great. Even the littlest help would be very much appreciated. I have a stable environment for my children and would like to keep it that way, for their sake.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Just call your lender and ask for a payment plan for those 3 mortgage payments you missed. You should be able to pay a little bit at a time. Just be sure to tell them you are recently divorced (so had a hardship), and can afford all the future payments on time. They will offer you assistance, and learn more. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tgage.html
Slaybells

Post by Slaybells »

I reside in WA and wondering about the programs you offer to assist in mortgage payments. I am currently divorced I worked for 21 years but haven't been able to work since June 2016. My mortgage isn't behind but I am needing help going forward and I'm not sure what to do? I have a 2 year old little boy so I am trying to see what's available for my situation.
Can you please explain to me options that might be available to me?
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Good morning,
You probably won't answer my email but just thought trying to reach out for help in this emergency, won't hurt me more.
I'm writing after I saw you might can assist after my searched online for help.
I'm recently divorced with my 13 years old son and a big mortgage on my shoulders plus all the bills. I work on commission and my job has been slow lately. I can't keep up with everything and what I get for child support is not enough. What can you please do for me? Easter is around the corner, time of the year to be happy, and I'm all stress out and depressed! I called my mortgage company won’t help, they only suggest to sell my home or foreclosure. I don't want to do that.
I have called many places they tell me if I purchased my home on 2009 I would have qualified for help, but we bought our home in 2010. Others banks says I don't qualify because I've one income to refinance. I'm unsure what to do at this point. Please help!
Best,