Widow facing foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Crisis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Widow facing foreclosure

Post by Crisis »

I am experiencing an extreme financial hardship, as well as severe emotional issues ranging from major depression to daily panic/anxiety attacks for which I am prescribed medications for. My loving husband past away in 2012, leaving my daughter and myself to figure out how to survive such a devastating loss as well as learn to take over/pay the never-ending pile of bills, never mind the fact that he was the bread-winner in the family allowing me to be a stay-at-home mother who could focus exclusively on Mary's needs, and childhood development. By the grace of God we have scarcely made it through thus far. I don't have enough to pay the utilities which are scheduled for disconnections. Our home is in foreclosure and to be auctioned first week of June. I don't know what to do or even how to do it from this point. Please, if you have any advice/suggestions/help to offer, I would be forever grateful as well as most appreciative! Thank-you for your time.
MikeDexter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Widow facing foreclosure

Post by MikeDexter »

l live in McAllen Texas, Hidalgo County. My home is going on foreclosure tomorrow, I'm trying to file for bankruptcy and I hope that I can. But the lawyer is asking me for 1200 dollars that I don't have. I took 350 dollars to start the process. I tried working with the tax county office but they refuse. My case is difficult for me. I'm desperate and scared, I have no mortgage I finished paying my home years back. I am a widow who needs help to save my home please help....