Mortgage help from charities

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Manis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage help from charities

Post by Manis »

To St Vincent DePaul,
I am writing to you for help with mortgage payment. I am with Bank of America they are working on a repayment plan for me. The mortgage percentage was so high that I feel back. I am in an arm and trying to get out of it. I need help with 1 mortgage payment. I really would appreciate your help. I hope you can help
me with this situation. You can call me at the above number or e mail me. I would be very grateful for your help. If you need to send me any paper work my printer does not work. I can go to my Library to obtain paper work or you can send it by mail.
Namco
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage help from charities

Post by Namco »

Hi, I need help and I don't know what to do or where to go. I work on commissions and therefore, do not have a steady paycheck. I have been bringing in over the last two months less than $1,000 for both months. I'm behind on my mortgage and received a letter about foreclosure. My phone has been disconnected. My car is about to be repossessed since every cent has gone towards the mortgage. I haven't shopped for food in weeks. I've been living off of rice, beans and eggs literally. Soon, the internet will be shut down in addition to the water and electric. I have no more assets to rely on since I've invested 25 years of my retirement into my business. I've lived off of my savings up to now after the company I worked for 15 years closed their doors. My business is about to take off but if I can't make it through till then I will have to eliminate what I have worked towards these past three years. This is humbling for me to ask for assistance since I'm use to making nearly six figures. I work 65-70 hours a week. When I'm not working, I am volunteering my time to various charities. I can't ask for assistance from the local charities cause of what I do for a living and how my reputation would be affected. Instead I go without. I earned about $18,000 gross last year. Plus, I take care of an elderly parent on SSI that has health issues. I have no idea where to go for help. I don't want to loose my home and I'm hungry. What do I do?
Insomniac

Post by Insomniac »

Hi, I live in Easton Pennsylvania, Northampton county. I am about 15,000 or so behind on my mortgage and I got legal papers from my mortgage company for foreclosure about a month ago. Is there any charity programs or something that can help me out of this? Please get back to me ASAP. Also if you have a phone number can you send that as well. Thanks.
PerryK

Post by PerryK »

Good morning,
I am seeking help from a charity for a friend that has recently been diagnosed with an illness that has prevented her from work. She has always worked and taken care of her responsibilities. Now that she has not worked in two months, her mortgage is behind and she does not know where to turn. I am trying to help. However, I can do only so much. I saw on your webpage that there might be some charitable assistance for homeowners in paying mortgage. She is one month behind and the payment for this month is also due by Monday.
There were no phone numbers to call so I am sending this email for her in hopes that you will find the time to call her.