Late with mortgage payment

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
DTigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Late with mortgage payment

Post by DTigers »

Hello, I have a mortgage through Educators Credit Union here in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I have never been late on my mortgage however, I was laid off about 3 years ago and was unable to pay my property taxes for the past two years and now my mortgage has gone from 716.00 a month to 1650.00 a month beginning in May. I do not have that kind of money and do not know what to do. Do you have any suggestions for me at this point. They don't seem to be of any assistance. Thanks scared out of my mind.
bluegourami3

Re: Late with mortgage payment

Post by bluegourami3 »

Most mortgage companies include the property/school tax within the mortgage payment itself. This way the states are assured they are getting paid. Look back over you tax papers and see what it states on the form the bank (mortgage) company sent you as far as what you paid in interest, principal and somewhere it should say taxes. They may not be paying the taxes as they are supposed to. If that's the case, then you can sue them for non-payment.
Marjory

Post by Marjory »

Hello my water is disconnected. I have a mortgage payment of $1195.41 per month and my current loan is at 6.50%. I live on SSI @ $1595.00 per mo. My vision is not so good but I can still get around. I am interested in weatherizing my home and I am late on my mortgage too. All I have is a wall heater in my single family home. All my windows are really old leaky single pane windows. I would appreciate any resources available to me. And I live in Contra Costa County CA.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Hello. I am trying to fill out an application for assistance with mortgage and utility services. I have recently had many large financial obligations come up and it has caused me to get behind on my mortgage. I am employed but I still cannot catch up.