Single parent needs mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Lisbon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single parent needs mortgage help

Post by Lisbon »

Well am on unemployment and continue to get behind am single dad with a 4yr-old son. I pay child support out of my unemployment which has left me behind in all bills as well mortgage and risk losing house as well. I went through a separation and lost work and continue in smaller town to look and interview for work. I have made many arrangements and now am facing at the end of this week having water turned off. The mother of my child claimed her against the order which has left taxes and any money i would've maybe gotten having to resign paperwork and send off which leaves me broke. I seriously need help with many bills and water being one of them. All other options on family and friends is not possible for have extended my help. And family parents are deceased so not an option. just me..any chance of help i really need badly for being single dad has seemed to be hard to find help. I hope to hear some options. Again have end of week on all bills so any options or help is welcome. Thank u.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single parent needs mortgage help

Post by Admin »

The federal government does offer some mortgage programs for the unemployed. Options include the Home Affordable Unemployment Program as well as hardest hit fund. You can read more of these options. But if you need help with taxes, bills, and more, in addition to your mortgage, sounds like you need to speak to a non-profit credit counselor, which we have dozens listed on the site. Yes, you can't rely on friends to pay your home loans/mortgage. At least not over the mid to long term. Only bad can happen from that.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

We have food stamps, Medicaid, and Leap assistance. But, I am unemployed, 3 months behind on mortgage, bank rejected the loan modification application and is foreclosing. I have disconnect notices on water and electric bills. Pets are going hungry because we are rationing food and litter box is disgusting due to no litter. Car is broke down and no money to fix it. We have no family or friends to help us.
We are a family of 5 living in the home. Unemployment ran out and can't find a good paying job in my city to save on gas. Desperation is here. We are contemplating trying to construct a tiny house from materials and sheds from our mortgaged property but need a trailer and some supplies. We do not know what to do anymore.
We worked with the prevention services through our Department of Social Services but they did not help us with the mortgage, bills, or car. They only insisted we seek mental assistance on OUR own. Government has been no help to us. Contacted HUD for help on modification. They said they can do nothing and sent us to CCR that also could not help us but put all of our bills into one monthly payment to pay. We have no money to pay credit card debt that was accrued towards the house when I was making $18 an hour! I need to file bankruptcy. So far, nobody will help us with anything.
Barrack

Post by Barrack »

I need help paying a mortgage payment. I fell behind due to some medical issues. I now back working my 40 hours a week but still short due to missing work before, and being a single parent is tough too. I have not been able to catch up.
My mortgage payment needs to be paid to prevent foreclosure. I already got a modification but fell behind on payment due to illness. I try to reach My Community Action department here in Arizona but they don't answerable phone or return phone calls from there voice message. I been trying for months to reach them. Can y'all help me reach them or some agency that can help Me. Thanks.
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

Hello,    My name is I'esha, I'm 21 years old, and my parents (who now are both single as they divorced) are in a serious need for financial assistance with their mortgage payment. The courts gave a paper stating they have to come up with $5,043.47 by August 21st, 2021 or my parent's house goes into foreclosures. My mother is a LAUSD School bus driver who doesn't get paid during the summer when she doesn't work and my dad is a plumber. Please help us, we're all out of options.         Thank you